Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

T-H-I-N-K before you Speak!

As of late  my days, and nights,  have been filled with how best to serve my children. I only get one chance to train them in the way that they should go. And with each passing year a new stuggle awaits.

Lately I've found myself saying "think before you speak." Especially with my 11 1/2 year old. Taking moments to teach them the power of their own words. And even how just changing one of them can make your thought mean something entirely different to those around you.



{clcik on picture to print}

So I was prompted to create this print to post on our frig, their bathroom doors, heck, maybe even tatoo it to the back of their hand! And it sure doesn't hurt me to read it daily as well.

If you'd like to share the Think before you Speak just click on the above picture. It will take you to an 8x10 FREE printable!


Sharing at these great blogs today Somewhat Simple - The Frugal Girls - The 36th Avenue - Perfectly Imperfect


2 comments:

  1. I love this. Good to keep in mind for myself let alone the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! Definitely printing this for our home - more for me than my kiddo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...