Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Frozen Lemonade Pie





Southern cooks sure know what they’re doing! Granted it might not be the healthiest option, but in moderation can be devoured!

I came across the recipe from the FoonNetwork channel via The Neely’s. It was an instant hit out our house had has made it to the “repeat” section of my cookbook binder. Perfect for any summer get together, so “pin it” for next year.
Frozen Lemonade Pie


1 large-size store bought graham cracker pie crust
1 {14 oz.} can sweetened condensed milk, chilled {I used the low-fat one}
1 {12 oz.} container Cool Whip, thawed
1 {6 oz.} can frozen lemonade concentrate, KEEP frozen
1 teaspoon candied lemon peel for garnish {optional}

In medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip, fold gently together. Add frozen lemonade to bowl and gently fold in. Do not let mixture become soupy. Pour mixture onto pie crust and freeze overnight. Garnish with candied lemon peel, if desired.
Serves 8



3 comments:

  1. I make this all the time and LOVE IT! Trouble is... I eat almost all of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks tasty. I may have to try this soon while it is still warm outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's a napkin? I need to wipe my drool off my face. It looks so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...