Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Eyes WIDE Open!

The aroma of coffee makes me perk up every time I breathe it in. Even though I am not a hot coffee drinker. Oh, I’ve tried…different flavors with creamers and even REAL cream. Just can’t get used to it.

However, a Vanilla Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks has me at hello. So when I came across this little concoction on Pinterest I could not wait to give it a try.



2 Tablespoons instant coffee granules
2 Tablespoons fat free vanilla flavored coffee creamer, powdered
½ cup fat free milk
8-12 ice cubes


Blend all ingredients together in a blender and process until smooth. If desired, sweeten with Splenda.

Entire recipe makes 1 cappuccino smoothie. Yields 95 calories, 0g fat, 17g carbohydrates, 4g protein

My only mistake was making this at 5pm Saturday evening. For someone that’s not a coffee drinker it 's equal to about 4 cups of coffee. I didn’t crash until the next morning while sitting in service.

 
Linking up here today  Tuesday at The Table - Home Sweet Farm - Tasty Tuesday -


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big coffee fan either, but I really don't like the chilled kind. Or maybe I just haven't had the right one:) They always sound so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...