Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hearty Stir Fry

Here is a fast, tasty and hearty stir-fry sure to please everyone in the family!


2 lbs. Sirloin steak, cut into strips
1-2 Green Bell Pepper {cubed or sliced}
1 Yellow onion, sliced
1 Cup cooked rice
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1-2 tablespoons La Choy sauce.
1 Cup Beef Broth
Salt and pepper {to taste}


And just to let your see what is behind that picture


What real life looks like, I know we all like seeing that other people are just as “normal” as we are!


On with the cooking, Drizzle oil into large fry pan and heat on med-hi. Meanwhile slice sirloin into strips. Cook in hot oil until no longer pink.



 Toss in green pepper, onion, La Choy sauce, beef both, salt and pepper. Cover and allow to cook for about 20 minutes, until most of the broth is cooked down. At the same time prepare your rice according to the box. When rice is done stir into beef mixture and serve.

I serve these after dinner; my kids get a hoot out of hearing mommy and daddy’s fortune!

 Linking up to these great sites Tempt My Tummy - Tuesday at The Table - Tasty Tuesday - Home Sweet Farm




2 comments:

  1. Oh my! YUM! I just saved this! It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the candid picture of your kitchen with the pile of laundry in the back! My house was clean yesterday before life caught up with us. We all woke up with colds this morning. :( I was just starting to feel bad that my house is so out of order now....funny how little time it takes. Now I don't feel so guilty now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...