Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FINALLY! Back-to-School!


Oh Happy Day!



Little man was fired up for his first day back.

He even packed his own lunch the night before, sniff, sniff.

Tossed on his new messenger bag {wanted to be just like big sister this year} and was grinning ear to ear.

Social butterfly was less enthusiastic about holding the cute sign I printed for her.

But no one was out in their yard and she encouraged me to shoot fast!

For her this year it’s all about denim shorts {rolled up}, graphic Junk Food T’s and TOMS.  And no more monogramed names on her goods.

It was her first day at middle school. Its official as I type and glance down at my ever ageing hands, I’m getting older with every second!

Take a look at what I found at Wal-Mart last week!

Maybe they have been sitting on those shelves for years, but there new to me.

Perfect for lunch treats and packing dipping sauces.




6 comments:

  1. We went back to school Monday!! Your children are beautiful....and I have to find those little containers, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look so cute! Love the new bags and smiling faces. Your daughter looks like my 7th grader, with the jean shorts and the Toms.

    That's an awesome tip about the little plastic containers! I've never seen those before - I need to check out WalMart for sure! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, but the mini-cups made the hippy in me cringe a litle. Haha! :) I understand first hand how useful small containers are when packing lunches. May I kindly point you towards a reuseable container that is still small and inexpensive? http://www.reuseit.com/store/nalgene-food-jars-p-1567.html?slave_id=2038

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous...LOL! I would totally agree with you! We do use reusable containers and water bottles to pack our lunches.It's just hard to find the tiny ones. Thanks for the link to that site. I LOVE it and have found all kinds of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alright...you must share your secret on how you printed the signs....mine aren't that cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey... just reading your blog for the first time. cute family.... and I think those little cups from walmart are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...