Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stud Muffin

I wanted to share with you today yet another freezer paper t-shirt I made.


I’m sure there are a few of you out there with your own “stud muffin” that would love to be sporting this tee.


Here is what I used…


Wal-mart t-shirt for $4.50.
Exacto knife
Freezer paper
Fabric paint



Simply lay your freezer paper over your pattern and trace onto freezer paper.

Then cut the design out using your exacto knife. I like to place a legal size notepad, backside up, to cut out my design.


Place pattern onto t-shirt and set with an iron.


I like using these small round sponge brushes to paint my tee’s with.


Allow to dry for about and hour and peel the freezer paper off, using tweezers to remove the small pieces.


Then allow to dry overnight!


Here are the templates that I used. Please feel free to double click and save for your own use.


MUFFIN
S T U D

I will be linking up to these great sites Backyard Eden - Show and Tell - Me and My Bucket - Somewhat Simple - Shabby Chic Cottage - creative juice


7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for the templates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working with freezer paper. I use spray fabric paint sometimes with this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I keep meaning to try a freezer paper stencil, but I never do! Adding this to my MUST do list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate-

    What a classic tee. You made the freezer stenciling {which I have still yet to try, look very easy}...

    I'd be oh so happy if you could share this with my readers tonight @Creative Juice Thursday. Get your crafting shoes on... Hope to see you there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate-

    Thanks for sharing this at Creative Juice! Hope to see you back at the party tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...