Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

N.Y.C

I am in the S-L-O-W process of updating Hannah and Gabe’s bedrooms. Life has had a way of getting into my plans and slowing everything down.


But, I did get to whip these pictures out this week.

I LOVE how they turned out!


I picked what I call an “off shape” frame at Wal-mart for $8 bucks.


Using word on my computer I designed and printed my image on photo paper.


Hannah has picked zebra for her new room {not my choice, but it is HER room} so I used some fabric scraps we had to line the frame as my “mat”. Double taped my picture to the fabric and that was it!

I think this would be great in so many ways…names, initials, schools, quotes etc.


Linking up to all these great blogs today stop by when you get time. Backyard Eden - Show and Tell - Me and My Bucket - Somewhat Simple - The Shabby Chic Cottage - Thrilling Thursday - House of Hepworths - Tidy Mom Friday's - Today's Creative Blog


4 comments:

  1. I love that Hannah picked an animal print. She's got taste! lol So so cute!!!
    ~Tana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I'm already envisioning how I could adapt it for my son's initials or name since his room is in need of a little updating. The fabric mat is a great idea.

    Amy
    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya visiting from bcd show and tell and your newest follower x wow i love the simplicity of these and your daughter has great taste too x tfs x hope to see you at mine soon and maybe you will follow me too xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...