Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

FREE Valentine Printable!

I found the cutest Valentine note cards for my kiddo’s lunch the other day over at Crafts & Sutch.


Tell me someone who wouldn’t just love to get one of these, even the hubby!







I am working on getting back in full swing. We have had a very unusually amount of snow for Oklahoma. And here, in Oklahoma, we don’t have the means to handle it! So after 4 days snowed in my home with two kids, my husband and a dog. I am ready to throw in the white towel.


Sadly we have just two days to prepare for our next major snow storm of 6-10 inches! We just got 12 inches last Tuesday! This is insane for central Oklahoma!


2 comments:

  1. OMG, those are adorable. I really love the olive one!

    We had some crazy snow like that here in Atlanta a few weeks ago... no school for a whole week. Yall stay safe and warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly no one will SEE the white towel if you do throw it in. Hope you are staying warm and doing well!
    Those velentines are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...