Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

I am a Foodgawker

I feel like I have been living under a rock!



Never had I heard of this fabulous site until last week. It’s simply amazing how much is out there that I have yet to find…love it!


Come and feast your eyes on Foodgawker


They have something new every time I visit.


Like Super Loaded Baked Potato Soup


And Red Quinoa Black bean & Bell Pepper Salad


I just don’t recommend gawking late at night, as your mouth begins to salivate and your hips start to spread even wider!


3 comments:

  1. I am totally salivating at that soup! Holy cow the BACON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man I have a button to both foodgawker and tastespotting on my toolbar haha...you know there is a craftgawker too right? They're my mini breaks while I'm sewing all day I love love love them

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...