Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Home Tour 2010

Am afraid my holiday home tour this year may resemble last year’s tour a bit too much. I am a creature of habit and traditions. So changing my Christmas “look’ each year somehow just doesn’t seem right.





I will start you off with a view of our living room.











With the temps outside my gas fireplace has been glowing quite often. I can’t tell you how excited I am to get the gas bill next month.





Our kitchen is home to Gabe’s gingerbread house





My gingerbread friends and childhood Santa mug.





Hot cocoa spoons


And Christmas dishes await their next sweet dish for us to devour.






Our entry way is festive


Unless you take in the dying poinsettia!


My glitter pine cones from last year have held up strong.


Garland drapes all our French doors.



Gabe’s Christmas tree is all Yankee



What else could there be?


Hannah’s is bright and groovy


I just love the color and texture in her tree.


And the nativity graces our family room. As a constant reminder to us all of the greatest gift to mankind…the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.


Linking up at these great blogs today Show and Tell - Trendy House - Make it Yours - Someday Crafts - Cottage Vine - CSI


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That Yankee tree is fabulous...may have to do a Giants one. Have a great Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL OF IT!!! Super cute entryway, draped garland, yankee tree and the pink tree!!! You've done a fabulous job decorating!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your home looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the different trees, your house looks so warm and inviting! (baseballs around the base of Gabes tree... genious!) Thanks for stopping by my blog today, best of luck with the cabinets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your house and all the decorations are fantastic! I especially love Gabes tree! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhh.... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Nativity set & I've been wanting this set forever!! I think I may need to buy myself a set after Christmas {Does the willow Tree go on sale after Christmas?} Your Decorations are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all beautiful with beautiful photos. Coming by from Rene's party. I am linked right next to you so I thought I would say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your trees. Esp the baseball one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate, traditions are what make the season special and I'm like you, my decor doesn't change much from year to year. Your home is so warm and inviting and I love they way you use color. That must be a treat for your kids to have their own trees that reflect their personal styles. Very sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining the "Tour of Homes" party! Happy holidays!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is beautiful!!! I just love the colorful presents under the tree. And your daughter's tree is so cute. My 10 year old daughter would love to have that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything is gorgeous! I have the same nativity scene, I just need the stars and creche and ill be a happy camper!
    I am your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i popped over from cottage and vine - great pics - love the kids trees so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...