Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

B.C. Clark

In the big city, near where I now live, it’s just not really Christmas until I hear this little jingle.




I grew up here and for as long as I can remember {some days are better than others} this was a sure sign that Christmas was FINALLY here.


You know when you’re a kid and that count down till Christmas seems to take an eternity? When you think you just can’t make it to school one more day to watch Johnny pick his nose, AGAIN!


Then you become an adult and wonder just why we can’t get one more week in between Thanksgiving and Christmas? So you don't have to wait till the wee, wee hours of the morning to wrap gifts.

I just hum {no singing} this little jingle and all is well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...