Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Panini , Panini!

My mom gifted me a Panini Grill a few months ago and we are loving it.

Last night I threw together a quick family favorite.


I have named it Grilled Chicken Grilled Cheese, so original I know!
Starting with 2 sliced grilled chicken breast, 8 slices of cooked bacon, sliced mozzarella or Swiss, pesto sauce and Focaccia Bread. {makes four large sandwiches}


Layer them all up and grill in your press about 5-8 minutes depending on how crisp you like them.
Quick and simple perfect to go with my Grandma’s Homemade Veggie Soup!


If you are looking for something to ask Santa for, this might be just the perfect thing!


3 comments:

  1. My hubby gave me two panini makers for Christmas last year: one actual machine and one actual maker... him! I've actually only made paninis once since we've had it! THE.BEST.PRESENT.EVER! :0) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHH... that looks like a perfect gift from Santa! Fun and yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I received one as a wedding gift and we have used it a ton! The panini possibilities are endless!!! We made a buffalo chicken panini a few weeks ago that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...