Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

A New Tradition!

I used to love to scrapbook, guess I still do. But life has somehow sucked all my free time right out from under me!



I have books after books documenting Hannah’s first few years of life.


Then Along came the second one and well I have yet to tackle his baby book, he’s 5 1/2.


One late night in deep thought {LOL} a light bulb went off…Shutterfly!
I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this before. For the past year I have filed away pictures of Hannah in her very own birthday file.


Creating a documentary of her life as a 9 year old.
She loved it! Not only was it much less time consuming than the scrapbook. It’s smaller and will be able to travel with her easier when she moves on with her own family {sniff, sniff}.


Knowing one day that her kiddos are going to get a big kick out of seeing their mommy at the age of 9.
My new tradition is to create a birthday book for each of my kiddo’s birthdays every year.


3 comments:

  1. I love these books! I did one for Christmas one year for my Mom with all the grandkids pictures. I do them for myself, too, as a portfolio. It makes it so much easier and neater, and no pictures sliding out of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous new tradition!! what a great idea! these photo books are the greatest.invention.EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fabulous as I'm about to have my third baby and was wondering how in the world I'm going to keep up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...