Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Thought for The day...

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

That’s what happened to me when I was doing this about 3 weeks ago.
And here is what it looks like today.

The same, I have managed to shut the doors and pretend that it’s not lurking behind there wondering when I am coming back.

Frankly, I have no idea!


Maybe this weekend?


Nope, the sun will be out and games are to be played. Hopefully I’ll get to it sometime before next fall. 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone.


3 comments:

  1. "...a moment when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day." Umm... yes... I have been having TOO many of them lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one! My kitchen is still half-painted and I hosted a party here last week - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, surprise, huh? I've been following you a while. I grew up near the AR/OK line so I feel a kindred spirit when I find folks in either state! Hope you don't mind the feature.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...