Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Is It Really Monday?

Today is March 15th; exactly one month from today is April 15th, tax day! What a great thought this Monday, uh?



This past weekend seemed to fly by and loosing an hour sure didn’t help. My time was spent on preparing my kiddos outgrown clothes and toys for our cities JBF {Just Between Friends Sale} this upcoming weekend. And trying to see how much over the counter Sudafed I can take before I see monkeys fly by! I hate spring time head colds by-the-way!



So…How has your grass been growing?





2 comments:

  1. Your Easter grass looks great! I'm also busy preparing for our local consignment sale... off to tag some more items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... it is really growing fast!! It looks great! :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...