Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just Beachy!

Sometimes I wished I didn't live inland. As my luck would have it I was born and raised in Oklahoma. And though I do love my great state ,I long to spend my Saturdays here.
Salt water in the air, sun warming my skin, and watching the kiddos take on the surf.

We enjoyed a few days at the beach on our recent trip to Florida. And though it might not have been the bluest water it was just fine for our family and ole shark tooth!


Our flip flops are looking forward to returning too. As they liked taking a break and just hanging out.


1 comment:

  1. Blog hopping from someone I follow and you commented about your trip to Disney(we are going Nov) so I came by to say Hi.

    Texas girl here so we are neighbors...(Dallas).

    Loved yur pictures...the flip flops are so cute. Great idea...

    I really like your ideas I am following you now!

    Can't wait to hear more about your trip and any ideas you have. Where did you guys stay?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...